View Single Post
January 4th, 2013 (8:15 PM).
Welcome to the Federation Starship: USS Buttcrack
I never got the impression there was ever any negativity in this discussion.
It seemed perfectly civil to me.
By the way, my goals in life?
- Getting out of college with a degree
- Getting a good biology job (hopefully in marine bio, thought I don't suppose I'd mind others)
- Visiting a few more foreign countries before I keel over and turn into maggot food.
- Lose my virginity before I keel over and turn into maggot food
- Get my own house before I keel over and turn into maggot food
- Turn at least 85 before keeling over and turning into maggot food
- Keep being awesome.
Can't think of a signature and I am in disappoint, Jesus it's 5 in the morning......
Joined May 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to CarcharOdin
Find all posts by CarcharOdin
Find threads started by CarcharOdin
Ignore Posts by CarcharOdin