Thread: Video Games DCC
View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2013 (08:08 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
hoping senpai notices me

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Spinosaurus:
...But you don't need the sensor for Punch Out in a match. Good for them for liking it and waggles though, but it doesn't come close to an actual boxing experience which is what I wanted.
Then that's your problem. Besides, Punch Out!! is actually suppose to be a puzzle game rather than a sports game.

Quote:
So what? From the same year, Skyrim won many if not more awards too, are you saying it doesn't have problems? (Many technical problems and several design problems.) Skyward Sword is not even close to being the best Zelda game, not with that much padding and backtracking. (I stopped midway true, but I heard from a lot of people that it gets MUCH worse later on, too.)
Skyrim had its problems too such as some bugs I've heard from My Nintendo News. Isn't backtracking a good thing? It's what made the Metroid games and previous gen Pokemon games good for you. The game's director stated that he will not leave the team until he has created a Zelda game that surpasses OoT, but no thanks to its unpleasable fanbase, he'll never achieve his goal.