• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show Me the Money! [An IV Breeding Shop]

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Creame - I don't really need all that much. If you don't have anything, I'll just give it to you. Which gen?

Rainy - I have most natured Ditto on gen 5. I really need them more on gen 4. Which gen and nature for Ditto?
Issue: I only want to do it in Gen 5, knowing that RNG abuse there is lots easier. I haven't done it yet, but I guess I will. Just tell me: if it's fine for it to be in Gen 5, just tell me what nature you'd need.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Rainy - I'm in need of a Rash Ditto. :D

Creame, I can give you Togekiss but not the others.
Rash Ditto, huh? Okay, let's see if I can nail the RNG abuse for that...
I think this would end bitterly on both sides, so don't get your hopes up on getting that...let me check with the RNG veterans of the forum.

Last edited:

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
Heyaa~

What can I get you for this one?

Twilightblade's Heatran Lv. 76 [Naive] Flash Fire
OT: Blade
Fire Blast|HP Ice 70|Explosion|Earth Power
IVs - 22/10/30/31/31/31
EVs - 4 HP|252 SpA|252 Speed

~Lots of love

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Here's what I need:
-The cyndaquil and larvitar their details:
Larvitar, Male [Adamant] w/ Guts - 31/31/31/31/31/15
Cyndaquil, Male [Timid] w/ Blaze - 21/11/26/31/31/31
- This male Eeve: Male [Timid] w/ Adaptability - 19/2/30/31/31/31
-This other Eevee: Male [Jolly] w/ Anticipation - 31/31/31/31/9/31
-Dratini, Female [Jolly] w/ Shed Skin - 23/31/29/22/29/31
-Solosis: Male [Quiet] w/ Magic Coat - 31/22/31/31/31/9
-Ditto:
Ditto Lv. 10 [Adamant] Limber
OT: Trajan
IVs - 31/31/31/24/31/31
EVs - None
If you don't have this, I need one of the Dittos for breeding, please, it's really important... If it can at least have 30-31 IVs in Att, Sp Att, and Speed.
I hope you can take my request into consideration, thank you very much.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2012
If you still have that arceus IM REALLY REALLY REALLY INTERSTED LIKE SERIOUSLY i only need him to complete my dex name your price please

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2012
Im very interested in that arceus name your price its the last one I need to complete my national dex and also my special team Ill give anything but my rayquaza

i__i im sry I dont even know what a UT or IV is but there is a mewtwo in cerulean cave I havent even thrown a pokeball at it I can capture it if you want for the arceus

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Hi again!! How is your weekend going?
I wanted to know, can I please have one of your flawless Dittos??
Thanks.

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
Can i have a flawless ditto ill be willing to trade event mewtwo with electroball (something like that) please that only thing i want.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Bumping to state that I am re-opening this shop and that I will be taking gen 6 IV breeding requests. FREE! (For now.) Not updating first post because I haven't got the time right now but yeah.

I will take only 2 orders at a time, 1 per person. List 3 IVs you want passed down, nature, and ability and I will see what I can do. Note that I do NOT have all the Pokemon available so I may not be able to do your request.

PS: The majority of my stock (like 99% of it) is gen 4 and gen 5. If you /really/ want something, you'll have to get it on your gen 5 cart and wait for Bank to open.

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Hey, if you're still doing these can I request something for this?

Pokemon: Helioptile
Nickname: Newt
Shiny: N/A (gen 6)
Ability: Solar Power, if possible, if not any will do.
Egg Moves: N/A (gen 6)
IVs: At least 31 in sp. atk, speed, and sp.def can just be a high iv, whatever you can do

What would you like for it? I can cross trade for gen 6 flawless shinies and such

Back