Thread: 4th Generation: Did you use your Togepi?
View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2013 (09:32 AM).
Shiny Garchomp...

Im using Togepi/Togetic in my Heart Gold game and all i can is this: she's OP in the Ecruteak City Gym!Torhu (aka my Togetic) swept through the whole gym just using Metronome & Extrasensory (due to the fact that they only have Haunters,Gengars & Ghastlys).Speaking of move sets,I love using Metronome with my Togetic.The 1st time i used it,it made her use Fire Fang,then ThunderPunch the 2nd time.But then...ugh...Whitney's Clefairy was LUCKY.She used Metronome and it made her use Roar of Time!ROAR OF TIME!That's Dialga's signature for all I know!Now if Torhu can just make herself use Roar of Time,Special Rend or any Sinnoh signatures,my life would be complete!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.