View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2013 (02:10 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Hey Fantasy, welcome to PC! :D Nice to meet youuu.

Glad you seem rather enthusiastic about this place, I'm sure that positive attitude will make it even more fun to be here. ^^ Not sure if your username implies you like Final Fantasy or not but I'll assume it does, which is cool! You should totally recommend one to me if so since I've really been wanting to try that series. Seems like everyone but me plays it which makes me feel a bit left out. D: So yeah, make sure to let us know if you play it, otherwise I'll feel really embarrassed for going on about it, ehe.

As the other welcomers said, we are quite friendly here and our doors are always open for any new member that wants to join and participate in the community, regardless of why they're here. We'd love to know more about you so we can pinpoint places on the forum you might be interested in, so go ahead and add some more information about yourself, yes? It's also a lot easier to make friends that way. <3 But you must be a Pokemon fan since you're here, and that feeling is obviously mutual between others on PC. So if you ever want to converse about Pokemon you can always contact anyone and get chatting. In fact, I'd love to talk Pokemon with you since it's just a wonderful franchise, so contact me anytime if you like. No need to be shy; it's always so much more fun to be on a forum when you know people, after all!

Have a great, great stay on this cozy forum and make sure to read the rules~!