View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2013, 08:03 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Fallout 3 and NV: Not counting the plotholes in FO3 these are my favorite console RPG games of this generation (That I've played)

Pokemon Mystery Dugeon Sky/Darkness/Time: The gameplay from the first release in the series plus more pokemon more dungeons and a tearjerking plot. Although it's a spinoff, it isn't given the credit it deserved.

Pokemon Coliseum: My favorite 3D pokemon game so far. New region, new type of pokemon, a new plot as in there is no more 8 gyms and then elite four, the best 3D graphics for a pokemon game in its time. Definitely my favorite game of the 3rd generation.

*edit* Paper Mario: The thousand year door: favorite game in the mario series and I had to give it to this game that I've replayed 3 times. All the characters are so likable and the plot is enticing to me as well as the plot

Also the Final Fantasy series: I've heard so much about this series that I've just had to play it. It is obviously longrunning and even though I haven't played FF7, it's influence has a wide margin

Last edited by dcjboi; January 5th, 2013 at 08:11 PM.