View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2013 (10:59 PM).
Master of The Universe
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by outfox:
I know right? I convinced the toddlers I worked with to enjoy vegetables because "that's how the hulk got so strong and green," I'm sure I convinced myself of something similar when I was little. Actually deviled eggs are quite delicious, forgot about those. I kind of skip the white part, though >___> so what I really mean to say is, mayonnaise and mustard and whatever else drowning the taste of yolk is quite delicious. Also, I apparently really like and make great omlettes when I'm hammered. And now that's sounding pretty good. I guess I kind of like eggs after all, but not really.
OPPORTUNITY FOR ALCOHOL TALK!

What's yer favorite cocktail? Or just plain drink of choice?

Feel free to also send any criticism or hatred of me to that email. I'll check up on you first, though, before I read it. If you're female and at least a 7/10, I'll probably give your email a look. If you're a female <= 6/10 or if you're male, I'll skip over your email and not give a muk. Don't ask me why I do this, it's completely illogical, but it's just how I roll. It's not you, it's me....actually, I lied, it's you.