View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Derxwna Kapsyla
X-Class Project, Derxwna, #003

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Septentrion View Post
I've often wonder why touhoumon hasn't appeared outside of hacking. Also, your download thing is set to private it appears.
Ah, forgive me for that. Since the process of submitting a thread for approval on Pokecommunity takes a few days, I didn't have time to edit the download link, which contains some bug fixes and the sort.
And yeah, there really isn't much done outside of the GBA Rom hack department. There were efforts to do a Duamond and Pearl hack, but it eventually fell through.
For more information future news and updates to any projects, the following blogs are where I post information. You can usually hit me with a message there when it comes to bug reports or feedback, or general conversation about something.
Game Projects:
In Progress:
  • Touhoumon Essentials Development Starter Kit for RMXP - Version 1 finished and released.
    The following version is outdated a great deal. Do not bother downloading it. I will have a new, revised version up eventually. If you really want the engine, I can provide you with the current engine Faith & Prayer version uses.
  • Touhoumon: Faith and Prayer Version - Demo 3.1 Released