View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcjboi View Post
Pokemon Mystery Dugeon Sky/Darkness/Time: The gameplay from the first release in the series plus more pokemon more dungeons and a tearjerking plot. Although it's a spinoff, it isn't given the credit it deserved.

*edit* Paper Mario: The thousand year door: favorite game in the mario series and I had to give it to this game that I've replayed 3 times. All the characters are so likable and the plot is enticing to me as well as the plot

Also the Final Fantasy series: I've heard so much about this series that I've just had to play it. It is obviously longrunning and even though I haven't played FF7, it's influence has a wide margin
I absolutely adore Mystery Dungeon, great RPG and spin-off; it made me grow closer to Pokemon, because we see a different aspect of it where you are the Pokemon as opposed to the Trainer thus making it an amazing RPG for me, being a Pokemon fan and all.

As for Paper Mario and Final Fantasy, I am definitely gonna give them both a try, I have read a lot of good reviews that class them as some of the greatest RPGs to date, and by the looks of it, they don't seem too shabby.