View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:07 AM
rainerman3
The Guy With THE Aura

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to rainerman3
Red Rescue Team: I started feeling really sad when me and my partner were running away from town. Since I'm a really emotional guy, I got a tear to my eye from that. All the sad dialogue and the sad music it was awesome... If it was would have been cutscenes without the dungeons then it would have been perfect. :') And of course the ending. I cried for 15 minutes straight. T^T
Explorers of Sky: When I played this game my sadness level went over board. First of all, Grovyle's so called death. I didn't cry in this scene but I got really emotional about it. And then the ending, oh the ending. I cried for so darn long, I stopped when the credits were over, and then when I saw that my partner and me reunited, I just said YES, YES, YES!!!! But, this is what's weird. I cried the most in the Igglybuff the Prodigy special episode, I got so sad when Armaldo left Igglybuff. T_T I also cried a bit in Grovyles special episode.
So these games are amazing emotion bringers to me. :3
Lugia
Pokeanalysis: You are very mysterious like the ocean abyss, choosing not to give away your true intentions and feelings. People don't know much about you, as you don't strive to be the center of attention like most people. You love your close friends and would do anything to protect them and defend them. You are kind and intelligent, and very powerful. You are a lover of peace and tranquility and hate meaningless violence. This makes you like Lugia!