View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2013 (10:58 AM).
Chespin, I choose you!
Team Kanto

Nature: Timid
What if it was a new Dream Radar app where we could catch other pokémon and revolved around the legendary birds Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. Or Suicune, Entei and Raikou. Not that I believe it will be, because they make it sound like it's so much more than a minigame for the 3DS... But while I'm playing the Dream Radar I think about that possibility.

I was wanting to believe that it would be a remake of RSE, because this Gen has gone by really quickly if a new gen was to come. My BW2 games are still fresh, many things to do... And I bought it about 2-3 days after the European release day.

So, if it's a new gen then I hope it's something like Gen IV where they brought out more evolutions of existing pokémon and even baby pokémon. And I hope it's not just one eeveelution! Everyone loves eevee :D And more than 107 pokémon please, unlike what was said in that hoax

I still think the BW2 games are very fresh. I know they will just give us some news and not actually release a new game or something on that day.

EDIT: Please GF, give us a good reason to use Flareon!