Thread: Pokemon Gyms
View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2013 (04:45 PM).

Nature: Calm
I have to vote for the old style, but technically i like them both.
The new gyms are great, the fact that you have to battle all the trainers before the gym leader is nice, it helps a lot the first time you play for building a strategy to use with the leader and it even trains you better.
The puzzles thought, change a bit the things. First is the reality of the game: you go to a city and enter the gym to battle the leader and his pupils, not to past labyrinths and puzzles to reach him. The gym leader is suppose to beat you, not to make you made with games, he's not Saw xD
Because the first puzzles are too simple, like the mazes that just make you lose time. Then comes those puzzles like the teleport pads that gives me a headache and it takes me years to reach the gym leader.
I prefer going straight to the leader, beating all his pupils at the same time. If i want to do some puzzles, i can just go and have fun at the puzzle master that there was i think in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, that where even made very well and more entertaining.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.