• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Further than Raichu ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
So like the tittle says what would you thing of a pokemon that goes after Raichu ( evolved form of picachu ) what do you think it would b called how would it look how would it eevolve ? Can enyone gues ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
I don't understand what you mean, do you mean a pokemon that would replace Raichu or a 4th evolution stage?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't understand what you mean, do you mean a pokemon that would replace Raichu or a 4th evolution stage?

It looks like they're asking about a 4th evolution stage.

I don't see that happening since there's already 3 Pokemon in the chain, but if it did...I think it would be something big and thick-ish, like Electivire-type structure. Even slower than Raichu since Raichu was slower than Pikachu, and less cute, but still retain cheek circles and such. Then again a not cute Pokemon in that line seems very unrealistic...

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I'm having a hard time remembering if there are any Pokemon that evolve thrice in a row. Regardless, agreed with Toujours. Fat, slow, probably red or yellow or something. Maybe a really short tail?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No Pokemon has more than 3 stages, for the record.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
3rd evolutions? Too much in my opinion. Raichu is good as a final evolution. I think anything after Raichu will lose the cuteness that the Pikachu evolution line got.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
To be honest I agree I'm gust glad people red this usless thread and I learned new thing like there is never a fourth evolution for eny pokèmon.and I like the way toujours thinks. Well thaks for reading.

MegamanDX

Pokemon/Megaman fan
Years
It would be interesting if there was another Pokemon evolution after the second evolution but then if would be like a Digimon...creatures that evolve who knows how many times...

I dont mind the system...I just think of it as a Pokemon that's gets stronger or just getting older

Back