View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Seppy
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Started and at the moment playing it.
I'd like to say that the hack is done pretty well, the snowy maps are a nice idea and those little changes are quite nice. The fact that the story continues after the actual one is nice, but it ain't so different after all, the base is always the same (still, great work changing it). What i really liked is the replacement of the rival with the daughter, much a better and more nice character to join in the adventure.
At least i can say that i started the hack during the Christmas holidays haha, still nice job, some stuff were quite cute, like the presents to substitute the egg. Nice hack indeed to have in my little computer collection to play on the emulator.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.