View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013 (10:01 AM).
The Legendary Master of Light!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
There is something I'm thinking about though... I believe there will probably be 3 versions made at the same time, but that Eeveelution that people are speculating about... probably might be a Light type, which is to say that it's a brand new type in Generation VI. I'm only speculating this though, but it should be about time Game Freak made a new type for the future generations of Pokémon. 'Cause there's more they could use, like also Wind, Abnormal (not meaning to think of CBM's ROM Hack of Prism xD).

Anyways, I'm so looking forward to that Pokémon Direct, it's gonna be interesting what they reveal about Generation VI. And seeing as that announcement is huge, it's about a 90% chance of it being Generation VI. After thinking about it, I thought they might reveal a silhouette first, before revealing the new games... but now I don't think so, they're probably going to reveal both the games and a silhouette of a new Pokémon.

Wow, I'm so excited. I can't wait. ^^

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm gradually learning to use Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!