Thread: Gen I & Gen II: Favorite Pokèmon's?
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Seppy
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
I Generation
The first pokémon that touched my litte childish mind, was Cubone, both for aspect but even for it's kinda sad background it has. My second choice is Snorlax, i love that pokémon, if i was a trainer he had to be my buddy, spending all day sleeping on his stomach and eating without care, he would be the perfect pal for short. The third is actually a Psyduck, don't know the reason, probably because i sort of always liked ducks, and when i started the mystery dungeon it came out him, and i started seeing him a nice pokémon (Golduck to is quite cool).

II Generation
For the second i can't quite say, there are many good choices. Heracross can be one of the best options, for the fact that i like bugs and it had an awesome look. Probably i liked the most Magby and Elekid, kind of cute and cool at the same time, and evolve in two majestic pokémon that i liked a lot in the first games.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.