View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:29 PM
diegoisawesome
Not the Script Help Thread
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
That is pure awesomeness; I will try this immediately and give you a review when I'm done.

Even though I've previously expressed disappointment in carrying over certain aspects of G/S/C that were only there because of time and/or GBC hardware restrictions, I still wish you the best of luck on this hack.
Haha, thanks. I know you and me have differences with preferred remake style, but to each his own. personally, I think that the smaller Kanto just adds to the GSC-ness of it and makes it really feel as though Kanto has changed after three years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
All Hail Diego for coming back!!! Was that beta posted or yet to come today?
Well, I DID say that you can download it now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post
I see that my patience has been rewarded. Diego, you are the man! I wish you the best and a happy New Years!
EDIT: Found this using the latest patch. I was at the bug catching contest.
Thanks for the compliment, but... what did you find, exactly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
I know that they work hard on those hacks i just dont like some things in lc so i just posted my opinion about it
Btw lol most of the bugs are fixed in new bark town in the new build xD

Anyway about this hacks update... holy... just wow i didnt see that coming :D
But still i cant really stay here even if i want lol i wish i could do many things at once but i cant so i have to leave... and it really sucks but hey thats how life works :D
I know that i did more work than some members here but still id rather see the pc members who helped with testing as a whole because tbh i didnt do anything hard and it did not take that much time lol its just minor help
Still its up to u if u want to change this im ok with my nickname staying on the credits after im gne.
Well bye this is really the last time im here i had a nice time here pc members are very helpful and friendly keep up the good work guys & girls
Man, I'm really sorry to see you go. But if you have to, I guess you have to.

My other resources:
My Website
diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
The Ruins of Alph Puzzles