Thread: [Shop] Ritzy-Ditzy Digi-Arty
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013, 09:39 PM
hysteriX
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Naughty
I've been led to assume a shop is simply a request thread. :'D

Thank you so much for all the nice comments! The first two were done on actually two very different program - (Sketchbook Express for the first, which attempts to emulate traditional drawing, and Paint Tool Sai for all the rest haha). And I am very well-aware most of my women are very bottom heavy lol. I have to really try for characters that are more apple-shaped, or even normal hourglass shaped. xD Unless you mean in general that the legs are long? I tend to do that as well. Whoops.

For me, it's a reference sheet. A very sparse reference sheet, but one nonetheless. I really like to study color theory myself, and since this is a warm character (both in personality and abilities - see the fiery thing) I just had to give her a warm-colored design.

That's actually a lady lol. It's supposed to be a horn - the same thing that is jutting out from the right side of her head. I realize it's confusing; it makes more sense if you've seen the character. xD

And I hope to put more things too, just as soon as someone from the roleplay section of the forum goes "!!! draw my character please!"

Click the pic to go to my art shop~ I draw humans and ponies (rarely Pokemon)