View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:17 AM
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3 View Post
But I don't see why they don't just go to the Wii and put the games on that. It will make the graphics a lot better for one and give the game something else.

Alright they want it being a handheld but theres only so much a handheld console can be evolved before it reaches it maximum.
You should read up on why they feel like a handheld is best fit for the main games of the series. Also, why release for the Wii when that's already gotten the boot for some time now? If you mean the Wii U, I repeat that first sentence I said. It's not like the Wii U isn't going to get some amazing spin-offs; spin offs are always all over the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fabio View Post
Hey, I might not agree with the OP, I am just sparking discussion!

The games industry has to move forward and the gamers have to follow, so some people could just see this as a 'normal' thing to happen. But with the lack of DS games, is it fair?
Lack of DS games in what respect? Pokemon-wise, the DS has an overabundance of it; a 3DS main title announcement has been overdue really. That wasn't meant for a personal attack either, just a response to that saying in general.

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922