View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Daniel glomped on his sandwich and ate it whole.His pokemon were already finished,so he picked up the tray and put it on one big table with lots and lots of empty trays.His pokemon jumped to his shoulder and the trouped headed to the Entei dorms.Not very long after,they were inside their room.The pokemon were lined up in front of the four bags.Daniel opened the bags."Soldiers,attack!",he commanded to his pokemon.Argo ran to one bag and picked up a bunch of clothes.With his tail he jumped to the closet and opened it quickly using his tail.He put the clothes in there and put in position.Fira picked up more clothes and put them in the ground.Draca launched them with Dragon Tail to Argo.Argo jumped in the air and grabbed all the clothes launched in the air,quickly throwing them to the closet.Fira then jumped on top of the bag n° 1,closing it,and then Draca launched it with Dragon Tail.*

*((Will continue later))

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...

Last edited by Drago Dragonite; January 8th, 2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: to be continued