View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
Agreeing so much with Drakow, as well as others who firmly believe that people have been kind of given more than enough time to purchase a 3DS.

And honestly, in my opinion? Most people should've saw this coming! Pokemon games aren't going to be released on the DS system forever, and even I was skeptical about getting a 3DS myself, when instead I just got it and figured that a Pokemon game was going to be released for it eventually, and look what we have here!

Just saying that no one should really be surprised here. You still have a good 8 or 9 months to save up if you want to get it at launch, so that's even more additional time to get a new system.

I apologize if this post might seem a bit blunt, but I just heavily dislike wasted opportunities, as I just believe that's something no one should really go through. Sure, there might be a few people here and there that can't really spare $150, but even then, there are some used ones(and even this one I found right here on Amazon. There's also one here on ebay for cheap, also) that sell for significantly lower than that.

It's a fair shame that it might catch some people off guard, and thus they might have the purchase the 3DS console(and let's be fair, it's not that bad of a system from my experience), but I feel that it'll be worth it in the long run.
Yeah, it is a fair enough post. If someone really wanted the game, but couldn't afford a new 3DS, you could get a second hand one. Granted, some people don't like doing that, but there are ways to get your hands on one. Just one more valid argument for one side.