• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I've changed my mind. This is my alpha SU.
HOW DO YOU FINISH THESE SO QUICKLY?

Name: Michael Edward Jackson
Nickname: MJ
Specie: Crow Tengu

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Personality: Michael Jackson is a very interesting person. He's a pervert whose perviness rivals that of Pervy Sage and Kakashi combined. He never hesitates to hit on girls or use his wind powers for...various purposes that aren't appropriate for even the internet. When he isn't perving out, he is usually dancing. He has become very good at it, and has perfected his "original" dance called the Moon Walk. He studies for school, but only for important tests. How he spends his free time is also too explicit for the internet. He tends to say things like "That's what she said"," finish sentences with "with your mother last night," or start them with "I used my wind to-" and so forth. He is actually intelligent when he isn't busy doing his own thing. He is too clever for his own good. Nothing ever seems to be non-sexual with him, although he can be serious enough during tragic events. He is a self-proclaimed master in bed, though he has yet to lose his innocence, no matter how much he insists he has. Being a major pervert, he can be creepy. Michael could be considered the stereotypical jock. He picks on "Nerds," he bullies students, and he hits on all the hot girls, along side being athletic. The only warm spot in his heart belongs to children. He can't stand it when others pick on them.

History: Michael was born in Tokyo, Japan. His parents were British, so he was a Brit in a foreign land. His parents raised him with the Japanese culture, so he really didn't like the western culture. He noticed his wings when he was eight, but his parents dismissed them as a costume that he had to wear in order to play a game. He grew up lonely for the first few years, but by age twelve, he was the most popular kid in his elementary school. He never even knew he was a Crow Tengu until his parents told him when he was fourteen. It came as a shock, for his wings hadn't appeared. They finally convinced him by unfolding their wings from beneath their clothes. He ran away for a few weeks, but he eventually came back because he knew that they were right. He noticed his wings were real for the first time. His parents informed of the Youkai academy and sent him there when he was fourteen. He is now a junior there.

Weakness: One could say that Michael Edward Jackson is a pervert. This would be an understatement. He is more perverted than the average Crow Tengu. He has come up with creative ways to use his wind control. Very creative ways. Anyways, he's claustrophobic too. He has an insane fear of Santa Claus.

Other: Didn't draw the pic. I suck at drawing.

Code: Kumquats Strawberry

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Lilizuki is accepted (great SU! Really c: I love it how your characters seems to be two different persons, which is kinda the idea by a vampire ^^)

Khawill is accepted (thanks for expanding history :3 i'd like you to add the picture as soon as possible though ^^)

Machomuu - Mage

Sapphire Rose

Years
Lilizuki and Khawill- I will add your SU sheets to your names in the accepted character section tomorrow since I can't do that on my phone c;

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Name: Millicent Shashi Kaiko
Nickname: Milly or Kaiko to her sports friends (they always call eachother by their last names)
Specie: Werewolf

Appearence: Milly has a small heart shaped face with pale cream coloured skin. Deep green, almond shaped eyes are frame between thick eye lashes in a dark outline. She sports a small button nose, with a few stubborn freckles refusing to fade with age, which dot the bridge only fading away into the pastel rose colour of her cheeks. Her lips are plump, natural in colour and are usually set into a lop-sided grin. Long, mouse, brown hair pools down her back finishing just past her shoulder blades. She has a full fringe which has grown long and is usually swept to either side, kept in place usually by a pair set of bright pink headphones which she is seldom seen without. 5'0 ft tall she is tiny for her age and is often mistaken for someone much younger than herself.

Over all Milly wears baggy jeans with a chunky belt, when she doesn't have to wear the uniform anyway. A long with a small black strap top and a Green hoodie. She also loves bracelets, which has led to a vast collection gathering on either arm, arrange of rainbow colour gathering in all materials. It's a surprise she can still lift her arms at all really.
636d461cca80b3ffd86964d7b47a521c.jpg
Personality:
Milly at first glances, is your average tomboy girl. Scruffy hair, splashes of mud on her uniform and trainers, and a smear of oil from working her bike streaking across one cheek. But don't let her rough appearance fool you, just because she isn't afraid to play the boys at their own games doesn't mean also mean she isn't kind and sweet to those who call her friend.
Wicked sense of humour and a sharp tongue always get her trouble too, but for a friend, none could ask for one more loyal, though perhaps she could be a little less protective of those she cares about.

Tomboy, Milly is, but she is also addicted to learning and reading. Studying actually being her second favourite past time, after sports which involves running. No stranger to being top of the class, when Milly gets a low grade it all but cripples her. Emotionally, her and her company who are unfortunate enough to be around when she receives a bad grade are in for a roller-coaster of tears, sobbing and overall depression for about a week. Until someone finally coaxes her out with the promise of junk food and a session down at the garage her dad owns.

Free time when it occurs is either spent working, running and playing sports with her friends. Or if she isn't out on the field, she up on a high window sill somewhere, nose stuck in a book. Educational or not. She's also a bit soppy and girly when it comes to romance, though she's a bit too proud of her tomboy persona to let that information slip out.

Her last love in life is this, her dads garage is a haven for her. She likes to fix things and always loves to help people or machines when she can, and if she has her music on, either when running or working, she is in bliss.

Finally, last point, Millicent Shashi Kaiko is not a morning person… if she is up, she's been up all night doing either homework, reading or running. If she's asleep however, wake at your own risk and be prepared for a lot of shouting and teeth bearing.

History: Milly has actually lead her life in the human world, her mother and father seeing this as the best route in which to raise the children. Away from the wild thrist for blood which use to run in their "pack". And so they live a normal life, well a normal life to the exntend which they can, being werewolves in a human world.
Her dad owns a makeshift garage which is pretty good, makes some bussiense to keep their family a flout, and her mother works as a cleaner. Though most people try to avoid them as a family, the people whom actually know them though are pleasantly surprised.
Throughout her past, Milly has been subject to mocking and even shunning of her own kind due to the way she has been raised and as a result she tries to avoid them at all cost. Holding her human form has just become second nature and seeing humans as something more than endless lines of meals on wheels, is something she prides herself on.
But regardless, she has been in a few scrapes with her own kind for her views, once being chased though her town, black eyed and bloodied nosed, as she fled from a battle she'd lost. Thankfully her brothers turned up and managed to kick some butt.
But bar that she has had a semi normal life. Her parents enrolled her in the academy, thinking she would be better off there than in a normal human school where she was only rejected by the other children.

Weakness: Chocolate, junk food (mainly burgers and fries), the moon which she always pines for during the day, and her old brothers. She'd do anything for them. They are her pack after all.

Other: Milly has a large extended family, all of whom have adopted the human life style to better fit in. She has various cousins, not all whom she gets along with, and is the youngest out of three kids, as well as the only girl. Her brothers are Janko, aged 19 and Michael who is 21.

Code: Apple strawberry

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
awesome :D thanks! :) can't wait for the rp to start :) though I have a question, when a werewolf changes from human to wolfie form, are they wolves- four legged awesomeness (like from blood and chocolate) or are they wolf-humanish like from underworld? :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
awesome :D thanks! :) can't wait for the rp to start :) though I have a question, when a werewolf changes from human to wolfie form, are they wolves- four legged awesomeness (like from blood and chocolate) or are they wolf-humanish like from underworld? :)

They are wolf humanish like :3 but still made of xhocolate! *NOMNOMNOMNOM*

Ofcourse rlthere is a Youkai that does look like a wolf and walks on four legs ^^ that is the "Youko"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I will finish this by tomorrow, or the day after, I promise.

Name: Malcolm Marriott
Nickname: Face
Specie: Snowman

Appearence: Malcolm is well-dressed and well-groomed. His appearance is one thing he really puts his mind into. As a result, he looks like quite the charmer (or at least he thinks he does), and some acquaintances have given him the nickname of "Face" as a result. He looks as 'clean-cut' as he can, and thanks to his hard work you will not see a zist ot some hair out of place in his face.

Personality: (What's your personality?)
History: (What is your history before you entered Youkai academy? Note: Some Youkai's amight have already lived in the human world.)
Weakness: Physical heat is not the only kind of heat Malcolm is vulnerable to. Emotional heat is his 'kryptonite' as well, as he will lose control, which could lead to his demise if his foe plays his cards right.
Other: (Anything else we should know?)
Code: Pineapple Strawberry

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years

Name: Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki

Nickname: Nami

Specie: Vampire

Appearence:
Human form
Spoiler:

Vampire form
Spoiler:

Personality:
Maya is the kind of Vampire that would help anyone out in trouble. She absolutely can't stand it when stronger living beings bully or beat up the weaker ones. But her shyness always prevents her from helping the one in need and that's why I said "would help anyone out". Well, in her real form this is a total different case. The real Maya is still shy, but wouldn't let a weaker being fight for his or her life, instead she would jump in to save the weak. Maya in her real form can also be a bit more fiery and has a sharper tongue. Even though she has all of these little bad habits, she's still very nice and tends to act cute without herself knowing. But I warn you:

"If you bully the bull, you'll get the horns."

Maya prefers to be called Nami, which is her second name. She absolutely loves strawberries and tomato juice, combine these two in a breakfast and you'll make her the happiest girl alive. It's because she is a Vampire that she likes blood, but has prevented herself to drink it from a humans neck since she entered middle schools. She sometimes refuses to drink blood transfusions which is a pretty bad habit for Vampires since they need blood to survive.

Maya is also a little bit stubborn too and sometimes spends her class time staring out of the window or drawing, it's a mystery why she still manages to get decent grades. Maya also shares a passion for singing and practices a lot, out of the sight of other people though.

History:
Maya was born in the Youkai dimension in a house near a youkai city. She was 5 years old when she attended the elementary school her 3 years older brother, hayate, attended. Even though Maya and her brother were siblings, they were not on good terms. Her brother never really protected her from bullies, he only watched the scolding with a cold glance and walked away after a few seconds. This made Maya develop a dislike towards him.

When Maya was in the 6th grade she got beaten up by a werewolf and couldn't handle his speed, it was full moon that day and it was just way too hard to hit him with her powerful punches. This werewolf was the same Youkai that always had bullied her. Hayate was watching again with a cold glance, but when Maya had closed her eyes and was mentally preparing to get the last punch, Hayate had jumped forward her and dodged his punch, interfering with the fight.

Maya's parents were killed when she was 13 years old, they simply payed a visit to the human world when a murderer attacked them in front of a crowd. Youkai aren't allowed to show their real forms to humans, so they weren't allowed to use their superhuman strength and their high battle capabilities.

After this event occured, Maya was adopted by a human family and attended high school in the human world. These humans knew what she really was and gave her a Rosary necklace as a gift since Maya had troubles with keeping her human form. This Rosary was small and made of silver with four little blue stones in the middle. Maya often had problems with girls who hated her for no appearend reason.

After Maya's 17th birthday the humans who took care of Maya decided she should enter Youkai Academy so that she one day didn't have to rely on that Rosary anymore to keep her human form and so that she could socialize with other teenagers. Maya found it a good idea and agreed, so she left to Youkai Academy.

Weakness: Water and Rosary
Other: Maya introduces herself as Nami.
Code: grape strawberry​

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Khawill- everyone is basically in the same class :p

Lilizuki- i-i'm sorry ^^; just pretend it isn't there, her appearence suits her personality really well so i just wanted to use this picture… i kinda knew it would cause problems though, but in the roleplay she isn't dressed like that, she wears a uniform like everyone else c:

Herotostay123- you're accepted

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Excellent! I can't wait till I can be a perv without doing it myself! HaHA!

So long you don't mention too many details i guess it's altlright. But please ask other RPers if it's alright when you do something. I wouldn't want other RPers to be pissed off.

Announcement to everyone- this RP is based on a manga i read called "Rosario+Vampire", but that doesn't mean this RP is suddenly pervy and such, okay? c:

Back