Your top 5 programs
View Single Post
January 8th, 2013 (7:08 AM).
Jin Of The Gale
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Mid-16th Century
Everyday, we use programs in our computer such as our internet browser, our IM client, etc. But how often do we use them? So here I'm asking you to list down atleast 5 programs you use the most in your computer. A similar thread was made on another forum which I'm an active member of and a few people became familiar with programs such as TuneUp Utilies which can speed up your computer's performance with the information provided by one of TuneUp's users.. I hope we all get to learn something new from this thread.
So I'll start off with mine:
1) Mozilla Firefox - I don't think I need to give an explanation for this. It's one of the fastest browsers available. I use this because I've got a slow computer and Google Chrome and other browsers freeze my PC often.
2) Notepad++ - I jot down a lot of stuff that happens in my life almost everyday. I also use it to note down important stuff such as email ids, phone numbers, events, etc.
3) Pokemon Online - I'm a Pokemon fan and as I've mentioned in my introductions thread, I go there to battle and talk to my friends all the time.
4) Skype - There's nothing much I can say about this, everyone uses Skype.
5) Minesweeper - I bought my laptop 7 years ago and it's still in good shape. So I'm not willing to buy another one. I can't play any other games on this computer other than Counter Striker as it has only got a RAM of 504 MB. So whenever my internet becomes slow either due to problems faced by my ISP or when I'm downloading stuff using bittorrent, I play Minesweeper.
Jin Of The Gale
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Jin Of The Gale
Find all posts by Jin Of The Gale
Find threads started by Jin Of The Gale