View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2013, 08:05 AM
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
For once, I found a Pokemon generation that I'm not ready for. I'm hoping that as more Pokemon are revealed, I'll feel better about it. I can't say the same for gen V, since I avoided spoilers, but doing that on a Pokemon forum is hard so I won't do it this time. Seems like yesterday I just discovered Petilil though. :/ Time flies.

Anyway, I'm not really excited about these games yet. I think the starters, except for Fennekin, are uggggggg-LY. But the legendary mascots look amazing actually. So eh. But the way the game looks is deterring me away from it. I'm not ready for chaaaaaaange :( I'm content with the moving 2D sprites I'm not ready for 3D models. sob sob sob
I'm the exact opposite really. I feel that Pokémon as a franchise either needs to completely stick to its original formula or change it with a fresh approach completely. This is one of the main reasons that I disliked the 5th generation games as they tried to change the game but ended up with it being stuck in-between which led to, in my opinion, a terrible end product. With X/Y I feel that they're finally jumping the gun and bringing the franchise changing/defining product that it needs.

paired with christos