View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2013 (08:55 AM). Edited January 8th, 2013 by Dusk.
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
KIYOKO

Health:
Full

None

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
'Fateful' Encounters

Part Five

And, just as it usually is, Kiyoko receives no attention from Valorie. Humph. That smarts. Hey, Valorie, why catch me if you're gonna pretend I don't exist! Kiyoko just sort of kept to himself at this point. How could he make her pay attention to him? Maybe, maybe if he started pulling pranks... She'd have to notice!

Fixed Float!

BAG
Spoiler:
―Wallet―

―Medicine Pocket―
x24
x15
x05
x25
x10

―Pokéball Pocket―
x15
x1
x5

―Key Items Pocket―

TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:

Healthy

Held Item(s):

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Ten

Ty smiled slightly. "That sounds nice... I do hope to visit there someday." Ty thought back to his past as the question came. "I was born in and grew up in Ecruteak City, Johto... So I was fortunate enough to learn a lot of interesting history. I was less fortunate to end up with the parents I did, though, so when I was old enough I finally left. I moved to Goldenrod and made a killing in grooming. Then I heard about this place and decided I could make more people happy here... I certainly didn't expect a job offer at the pokeCenter. Oh, there they are!" Ty picked up his pace to catch up with the seemingly larger group.

"Hey, Ace." He lightly nudged the girl's arm, and lifted the Eevee slightly. "She's going to be okay... And the egg... I decided you should have it. I overheard you with that other girl talking about how important Eevees are in your region. It's being heated under a warm lamp back the the Pokemon Center, so when we're done here you can go get it." He glanced down as the weak fox Pokemon opened her eyes slightly. "Oh, you're awake... Just rest, I'll make sure nothing happens to you." He smiled faintly. The Eevee worriedly fidgeted but stopped quickly, as slight movements resulted in pain. "You're going to have to trust me..." He muttered, giving the weak body a couple soft brushes.

Fixed Float!

(Michaela: Well, I was under the impression that she left as champion to live in Unova, and is still not a champion if she's spending her time on the Academy island.)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.