View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
For once, I found a Pokemon generation that I'm not ready for. I'm hoping that as more Pokemon are revealed, I'll feel better about it. I can't say the same for gen V, since I avoided spoilers, but doing that on a Pokemon forum is hard so I won't do it this time. Seems like yesterday I just discovered Petilil though. :/ Time flies.

Anyway, I'm not really excited about these games yet. I think the starters, except for Fennekin, are uggggggg-LY. But the legendary mascots look amazing actually. So eh. But the way the game looks is deterring me away from it. I'm not ready for chaaaaaaange :( I'm content with the moving 2D sprites I'm not ready for 3D models. sob sob sob
I'm actually the exact opposite. I am so ready for Gen VI. I was afraid that the announcement would have been for a new remake, since that's what 80% of the speculation about it was about, and Gen V would just drag on another year. Gen V seemed to last way too long. I can't really explain why I felt that way, because I'm pretty sure it lasted about the same amount of time as Gen IV.