View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:30 AM
hashtag
king cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
There was a thread about a new Eeveelution in Poke General I think. Dragon would be cool, and I know a lot of people would think "how do you make a fox evolve into a dragon?" but there's been decent fan art of Fakemon with a Dragon Eevee and it could work if done correctly. I'd prefer a Ghost Eeveelution myself, but since Eeveelution types represent what once were all special attacks, Dragon is all that remains.
While you're right about Eeveelutions being based on the special attack types I expect, eventually, all types will have an Eeveelution. I'm pulling for a Steel type Eeveelution though, would make sense with there already being a dark type one (both types introduced in Gen 2) and would take good, thorough, use of Iron Tail.
The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.