View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2013 (07:37 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by Oshamaru:
Anyway, people should understand that the DS is now dead. A lot of people are complaining, but change is unavoidable.
A lot of people complained when B2/W2 were made for the DS instead of the 3DS. There will always be people who are unhappy. They can't avoid it.

It´s also kind of sad that some people say Game Freak "screwed up" for not remaking Ruby and Sapphire. I like the 3rd Gen games, but honestly, this is better. Remakes may happen anyway though. And the titles do have a meaning. : P
I think they wanted to make it a remake in Gen. VI. The others were done in sprite format, they probably wanted to enhance it this time around on a new game to try out. I still feel remakes are coming someday as it's really silly to expect importing from III on a GBA to VI on a 3DS; you have to go through four sets of games including Gen. VI to get it there (unless they program in imports from D/P/P/HG/SS being on the same system? Nah, doubt it...).

That aside, which starter are you guys going to pick? I´ll probably pick Chespin or Froakie, but it will likely be Chespin. Seriously, hated starters usually are the ones I end up liking. XP
I don't think I will answer this. My avatar at the time of this post speaks for me.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.