View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:01 AM
scprepschool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
What things from the past would like in these games? Maybe something like the following feature? Or three fishing rods, or even the Dream World? Discuss what you'd like to make a return!
A fishing rod before main plot- cmon you can save the world but cant fish??
Dream world- dont really need to explain this... unless they expand hidden grottos massively
Reusable tm's- i developed anxiety waiting on soul silver.. after gen 5 i own it and rightfully hate it
New pokemon- could give a damn if its a fax machine based pokemon as long as itz not klingklang the pokemon with no spat and a host of spat moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
What things from the past would like in these games? Maybe something like the following feature? Or three fishing rods, or even the Dream World? Discuss what you'd like to make a return!
A fishing rod before main plot- cmon you can save the world but cant fish??
Dream world- dont really need to explain this... unless they expand hidden grottos massively
Reusable tm's- i developed anxiety waiting on soul silver.. after gen 5 i own it and rightfully hate it
New pokemon- could give a damn if its a fax machine based pokemon as long as itz not klingklang the pokemon with no spat and a host of spat moves

Last edited by scprepschool; January 9th, 2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.