View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Oh boy... Nintendo 3DS has not even been hacked in any way. It's not even possible to rip ROMs without knowing how to construct a device that can extract data from the Game Card itself. Even if you look at 3dbrew website, with all that stuff... they still don't have the tools necessary to do Homebrew yet. It'll probably take until 2016 before someone manages to figure out a way to Homebrew on the 3DS and rip the ROMs.

If only if there was someone that knows about electronic engineering, then maybe they would be able to finally develop a tool to create something that allows hacking the Nintendo 3DS ROMs.

But the way I see it right now, I'm afraid yes... unfortunately all event Pokémon will be a surprise, 'cause we don't know anything about them and we'll be unable to uncover them before TPC does. :(

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!