―Key Items Pocket―

TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:

Healthy

Held Item(s):

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Twelve

After all that ensued, the other girl offered to keep the egg. Now that sent some bad vibes. "Ehhhh... I don't think so. Honestly my first impression of you is not that great at the moment. You seem to refer to everyone as children, too. And just a fair warning, I'm almost entirely sure we're around the same age, so I'd appreciate it if you respect that." After a slight rant, Ty exhaled it all out, his every muscle relaxing as he did so. He continued to speak, though his eyes remained closed. "If I can't find the egg a home, I can just keep taking care of it at the center. I don't mean any offense, but you don't seem like a 'fitting' parent to me... If Ace won't take it, maybe I caan find that girl that was with us earlier. She looked to have a few Eevee evolutions, and they looked well taken care of."

Ty opened his eyes again, but only partially. This time they remained fixed on the young Eevee he held, who looked back quietly with a deep amber gaze. "I've seen plenty of Pokemon mistreated in my time... So my trust with this topic is difficult to gain..." He turned his gaze off toward the Academy, namely, the Pokecenter. He spoke finally, though it was aimed at no one in particular. He was likely lost in thought as he said, "Maybe now I can help prevent these things from happening..."

Fixed Float!