View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Deokishisu
Mr. Magius

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
Actually, Mightyena is a hyena. Arcanine is a bit lion'ish mixed with big dog, I don't think of it as a wolf.
If they made a wolf pokémon they could make it evolve at night to a werewolf.

I agree with you on the combee thing. The males really are worthless, and every pokémon should have their value and potential!
A humming bird pokémon would be new. Want.
How about a a Stork or an Ostrich? We don't have those yet.

As for another crocodile/aligator? Which typing? We already have Sandile line and Totodile line. Not sure if I'm forgetting something.
Whoops! I suppose Mightyena is. And it's right in the name too, :P. I didn't really like the Sandile line, I want a more traditional croc, if that makes any sense. Water/Ground would be interesting. OR they could do something weird and draw on Egyptian myth and make it an unexpected type and look or something. Water/Dark? I don't think we've had one of those in a while.

A stork would be cool, but I think Doduo and Dodrio are ostriches. Though their names allude to dodos.

I definitely want more ghosts. I think that with the amount of lore worldwide about the supernatural, they could make some really interesting ones this time around. I didn't really like the Litwik line, so I'm hoping they go back to more of a spirit and not like a possessed object. When you think about it, the Litwik line is just Rotom possessing more inanimate objects!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I would love a spinda Evolution. They should give it moves that lower it's stats too to better use contradictory (if it's evolution were to even keep it).
Castform, Kecleon, and Luvdisc should also get evolutions :)
Unfortunately with Kecleon and Castform evos, even if they gave it Arceus' base stat total, it'd still end up terrible because of those easily exploitable abilities. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want to see them though!

Tropius needs a super cute pre-evo.