View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2013 (09:33 PM). Edited January 9th, 2013 by HyperKiller.
What if..?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by amjohnnson:
Also can someone please explain the difference between the different modes on this game, normal, good, and bad? Im guessing those are the modes. Im at the point where I choose but I want to know what to expect from each mode and which pokemon I can obtain in each one. Please respond ASAP Thanks!

UPDATE: Instead of choosing directly I went and got the next badge from the Guardian Master guy. Now I can use fly but when I read the mountain thing, It isnt giving me the option of going to the island or through the plane anymore? What happened, did I somehow bypass the order in the game? I found out that going through the plane is normal mode, and I didnt really wanna do normal :\
Bad mode lets you capture Dohydra (the beast in front of the dusk path mineral cave entrance. if good mode it disappears when u gotta go there.)

Good mode, at one part has you to go to th CyberWorld where u gotta clear out the virus Pokemon by Team earth, and fight Suvir, you may also capture Suvir, too. It is probably a steel type and it can learn most (or all) the powerful-but-non-accurate moves. Normal wont let you get any additional good pokemon i think.

EDIT: Thanks Ash493 for helping, and also, anybody know where Felinar is? By now im probably trying to get Sprizzle, and the walkthrough guide wont tell where it is.