View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013 (1:17 AM). Edited January 18th, 2013 by Xlugon Pyro.
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
I gave it another thought over and I thought about something I can do here so I'll give a sign-up a shot. 'Tis a shame because I like playing the hero character but I think I found something that'll work.

Name: Xoxaa Pyroley
Race: Aelos
Personality: Awesomeness...

About 1 - 2 paragraphs as a minimum.

Appearance: Sexy with wings!

About 2 - 3 paragraphs as a minimum.

Background: Born somewhere in Suimeng...

About 2 - 3 paragraphs as a minimum.

Talents: Hybrid fighter of sorts...
What things can your character do? A line or two (or maybe three if you're particularly verbose) should suffice, just to summarize what you mentioned in the background. I'd even be okay with point-form. However, with great power comes great responsibility, and "don't godmode" applies here.

Legend: Ciefe, Reticent Shadow

Roleplay Sample: Please give me a general idea of the style in which you write and the quality of your writing.

Also, GM needs to show us his character. I wish I knew how to do that background thingy. It's cool.

I also looked into that link to the whole list of gramarie posts and it appears to be designed as a means to create rules for the use of magic in games like D&D. How close are we to follow those guidelines or are we only following what's written into this RP and the other info is more of a means to generate character ideas? It would suck to have to read through all of that to know what to do and not to do.
My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!