View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013 (01:17 AM). Edited January 18th, 2013 by Xlugon Pyro.
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
I gave it another thought over and I thought about something I can do here so I'll give a sign-up a shot. 'Tis a shame because I like playing the hero character but I think I found something that'll work.

Name: Xoxaa Pyroley
Race: Aelos
Personality: Awesomeness...

About 1 - 2 paragraphs as a minimum.

Appearance: Sexy with wings!

About 2 - 3 paragraphs as a minimum.

Background: Born somewhere in Suimeng...

About 2 - 3 paragraphs as a minimum.

Talents: Hybrid fighter of sorts...
What things can your character do? A line or two (or maybe three if you're particularly verbose) should suffice, just to summarize what you mentioned in the background. I'd even be okay with point-form. However, with great power comes great responsibility, and "don't godmode" applies here.

Legend: Ciefe, Reticent Shadow

Roleplay Sample: Please give me a general idea of the style in which you write and the quality of your writing.

Also, GM needs to show us his character. I wish I knew how to do that background thingy. It's cool.

I also looked into that link to the whole list of gramarie posts and it appears to be designed as a means to create rules for the use of magic in games like D&D. How close are we to follow those guidelines or are we only following what's written into this RP and the other info is more of a means to generate character ideas? It would suck to have to read through all of that to know what to do and not to do.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!