Old January 10th, 2013 (09:54 AM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Eucliffe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
I'm only hoping for outfit customization rather than a customization of the protagonist's appearance, because there's a chance that Gen VI's protagonist, possibly the female trainer, will appear in the next Smash Bros. title to co-exist with Red and represent Gen VI with his default appearance rather than a random physical appearance. Sakurai wouldn't want to use a customizable character with no canon appearance. So I sincerely hope that this protagonist's appearance is his canon appearance.
What could be done is you start with default clothes, which can be considered the "canon" appearance. And then as you go through the game you can acquire more pieces of clothing to customize your character with. And heck, they could even just make it so that, later on, you could change the color scheme of the clothes.

So, that said, I would love to see customization, even if it's simple as just changing the color scheme or if they let you acquire more articles of clothing and whatnot. And, like people said, the mirror seems like it could be hinting toward such, so I hope that's the case!