View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013 (11:10 AM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria

Aria chuckled. Makoto truly was hopeless. She realized that that was most likely the reasoning behind Spark's leaving him.

"For now, Makoto, we travel. Essentially, stay close and don't wander off," Aria explained. Makoto nodded. She needed to find out more about this kid. Needed to figure out their assets.

"So, you grew up here, in the Children's City?" she asked. Hopefully, he wouldn't go berserk or something equally crazy.

Kotowa Yamada - The Meeting

Koto was watching the proceeds of the group before him with growing interest. His perception of them ganging up on the new girl, he found, was wrong. The boy restrained her, although it only resulted in his manhood getting crippled... suddenly, out of nowhere, another boy appeared, carrying a younger girl on his back. Koto cringed. there were too many. Too many people. Too many spirit-people. He could sense great power emanating from everyone but the young girl. Koto needed to get to the bottom of this. He would get closer, but not too close, and see if they were Them. If they chased him, Koto would run. Koto remained slightly crouched, and slowly approached the group, his eyes wide with fear.