Old January 10th, 2013, 04:10 PM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Nature: Quiet
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
January 4, 2013

Dream World 2: Swablu, gained a level. Found: Gurdurr that knows Mach Punch.

On Join Avenue, Alex’s Ring became Alex Colosseum! I took Grimer there for some more attack training. Also, Leah’s Kitchen became Bistro Leah, so I stopped there with Grimer after its workout for one of Leah’s increasingly popular Power Lunches.

After that, I did some training. Between Nimbasa City and Castelia City, there are so many trainers to battle with and work out my Pokémon. After that, it was time to rest my Pokémon at the Pokémon Center, and time for me to go to work for 2nd shift.

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 69/94
New Medals: Battle Repeater

January 5, 2013

Dream World: Serperior. Found: Castform that knows Water Pulse; Nincada that knows Endure. This leaves only one more Pokémon to find in the Pleasant Forest!

January 6, 2013

Dream World 2: Bronzor. Found: Boldore that knows Curse.

I spent some time on Join Avenue, which is now Rank 21. I also earned a medal for all the souvenirs I received from the visitors that come there!

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 70/95
New Medals: Good Souvenir Getter

January 7, 2013

Dream World: Emboar. Found: Wurmple that knows Snore; female Onix with the ability Weak Armor.

January 8, 2013

I finished training the last of the current rotation of my Pokémon. Now it was time to decide who was coming with me to challenge Elesa at the Nimbasa City Gym. The old gym was now simply a roller coaster where several trainers gathered to battle as the rode the coaster. The gym itself apparently moved to where Elesa does her fashion shows. When I went in the other day, I saw a challenger battling her on the catwalk. He lost. I decided that I need to bring in some ground-type support. Grimer should do just fine, because as well as knowing Dig, it also knows Rock Tomb to handle Elesa’s Emolga, if she still uses it. I do have Sandshrew and Trapinch from the Desert Resort, or Onix from the Relic Passage. Although throwing something different in the mix might be nice too. Hm. I ultimately decided on Sandshrew, Umbreon, and Grimer.

I went out to Route 16 to do some training, and after a trainer battle, my Sandshrew evolved into Sandslash!

“Sandslash, the Mouse Pokémon, and the evolved form of Sandshrew. Sandslash curl up, then roll into foes with their spikes. These spikes are made up of hardened hide and can inflict severe damage.”

194. Sandslash

Dream World 2: Swinub, gained a level. Found: Vanillish that knows Ice Shard.

January 9, 2013

Dream World: Samurott. Found: nothing new; Seel that knows Sleep Talk.
Kalos Pokédex: Seen 286 Obtained 243
Central Kalos Pokédex: Seen 130 Obtained 121
Coastal Kalos Pokédex: Seen 122 Obtained 109
Mountain Kalos Pokédex: Seen 34 Obtained 13
Kalos Medals: 75
Kalos Ribbons: 6