View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
What if Victory Road consisted of rebattling the gym leaders to prove you deserve that badge in the first place? Just a thought. I doubt they're going to change it, but if they were gonna, I think that'd be pretty neat, and it'd be a good way to rack exp points, especially if they made them rebattle-able. ...That's a new word.

I wouldn't mind the BW style again, where the music builds up. That was probably my favorite VR entry. Not my favorite VR as a whole though, but yeah.
I would like this post fifty times over.

Personally, I definitely liked Victory Road the way it was in B/W! I would also like to incorporate some of what Miss Doronjo said in his post--you're there to fight the best, so why not emphasize on that? I could definitely see them doing that in this game. I suppose what I'm saying is that it would be cool for at least a bit of overexaggeration on the important of Victory Road here, because it would adds some sense of nostalgia to the player(as Miss Doronjo stated) as well as fill the player with some sense of determination to clear VR.

That's my two cents, anyway. Make it more intimidating and more challenging, basically. XD