Thread: First 100?
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013, 10:45 PM
mamoswineftw
Togepi

Nature: Jolly
My first legitimate one was Houndoom in Silver. My first time exiting Saffron I came across it in the grass by accident, and to my 10 year old self (even now) it was the coolest thing ever! Trained it exclusively from that point on, and I can fondly remember vs Blue's Alakazam, I was totally immune ans PP Stalled it to death to get all the EXP haha!

I also later on bred a Squirtle traded over from my Blue Version Blastoise, and raised him to 100 as well, just to prove I could do it. I remember waiting for Red's final pokemon (Charizard) to get that last little bit to level up.

When I said legitimate, I meant due to the Rare Candy cheat in Gen I. After catching Mewtwo, on of my cousins mentioned this glitch, and since the game (apart from Pokedex) was complete, I decided to give it a go, not really knowing HOW to do it.

I tell you it's one weird thing to suddenly have unlimited Tm 12: Water Gun!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.