Thread: Be a champion
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:09 AM
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Calm
I think it would be fun and would add to replayability if we were able to remain a champion(as of now barely anyone acknowledges it) and had to defend the title. Hell, it would be nice if we could be recognized as the champion all over a bit more.

I think it would be interesting to have something like randomized tournaments that we could optionally view bits of(whole thing or parts, as in an option to leave whenever) to get a general idea of who our next possible challengers could be. If you'd like it to remain a surprise, then don't view them. It would be something outside of online battling that could perform the illusion of competition to be at the top.

Actually, a tournament would be fun in general(it could be beyond VR) to determine who faces the E4/Champion; It's one of the things I really enjoy about B2W2's PWT and can enjoy over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zupplu View Post
Yep, I also hate when re-battling they don't even act like they know you. I'd love to be able to retain my position as Champion, and once in a while take on a challenger. It'd be cool if you had to stick with a certain team for awhile also, so you cant just rock up with any random team.
I really like the idea of having to keep a certain team intact for a period of time(i guess for facing challengers only at least?) because, after all, your team at that point should be among your favorites/best anyways; Or maybe allow you to at least swap out a Poke every so often.

Last edited by C Payne; January 11th, 2013 at 12:16 AM.