View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013 (10:49 AM).
ModeratorCS

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Cid:
Link for the most recently made, unrevised, and fairly popular aspect/title test right here. :3
If you're looking to find out your god tier title, I recommend you take that test! It's fairly accurate and gives you interesting (and sometimes surprising) insights about yourself with the results. :D Still not perfect because it tends to give out the same selection of classes and aspects (probably a fault on the accuracy of the online personality tests involved), but it's gonna be revised soon.

EDIT: The latest update is just really, really offbeat and bizarre, haha.

re: latest update
Spoiler:
I sensed the final Doc Scratch message being referenced, too! That quote was from [S] Cascade, if I'm not mistaken? I really wonder what that means, because it adds a whole new meaning to that statement (and to how far into the future Doc Scratch really knew, I mean these events took place post-scratch! way past his expiration date) and not just slyly demeaning the trolls/kids with his final word. Also I just don't know what to think about Trickster Mode Jane. I've always wanted her to gain awesome powers and really make an impact but.... not like this.

origins of cherubs
Spoiler:
That is one freakin' solid theory. I mean I'm actually pretty convinced that the first part of it is actually what Hussie plans to reveal sooner or later. Only qualm is that assuming the members of The Felt are also cherubs, then how did they appear? If the cherub race was just Gamzee's creation all along, how come those billiard-themed baddies exist? I'm confused.
I'll take the test! If I get page or Doom again, we'll know it sticks lol

I'm thoroughly confused about the last updates. I really have no idea what Hussie is planning.

update
Spoiler:
Yeah, she's adorable and freakily scary at the same time. And how she made her planet grow bright forest-stuff all of a sudden? And did Caliborn just fall in love with her? O.o

cherubs
Spoiler:
The... felt? I... I have never even thought about it. NEVER. I just assumed they were weirdly colored carapacians that Lord English had created or something. But maybe they are cherubs! But I still think that's not quite it.

"Alright Gramps! Leave it all to me!"
moderator of Roleplay Theatre
proudly paired with seeker
staff collab july 2015