View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013 (01:51 PM).
The Hero of the Skies and Time
Team Kanto

Nature: Jolly
Haru yawned and woke up with an open book, half-finished of course, open across his face. He tossed the book onto the nearby table and stood up quickly. "How long was I out?" He said loudly to no one in particular, only to be shushed by a nearby librarian. "Sorry." He said at the same volume, but then caught himself. "Sorry." He said again quietly. He then studied his surroundings and noticed that nobody was around. The librarian had wandered off. Is it safe to do it? He asked himself. He hadn't done it since he arrived on the island. It's safe. He said to himself. Haru glanced around and noticed that no one was watching, and begin to climb the vast book shelf closest to him. When he reached the top, he began leaping to other book shelves clumsily. He finally reached the farthest corner and pulled out his ukelele (or however the frig you spell it) from his back pack. It was time to write a love song.
"Even though I am Hylia reborn, I am still my father's daughter, and your friend. I'm still your Zelda... So I'm going to ask you a favor, sleepyhead. Ever since we were kids, I'd always be the one to wake you up when you slept in. But this time, when all of this is over, will you come to wake me up?"
- Zelda