View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Hm... I'm thinking the new region will have some sort of contact with the Unova region, even though it's based on an entirely new continent. As we've already seen the Eiffel Tower, it's very likely to be based off Paris or the entire country of France. Seeing as Unova was based off New York City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Now what do you guys think will happen to the Route numbering? Will we go back down to Route 1? Or will the region pick up where Unova left off?
Hm... I'm probably thinking that it would probably go all the way back down to Route 1 again, seeing as the games are based in a different continent from the United States. The only games that have ended up going onto Route 101, 201 ect. is when it was based in the same country. Since Hoenn was based in Japan, it went up to Route 101, while Sinnoh was based on Hokkaido, Japan... it went to Route 201.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!