Thread: Timeline
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013 (11:35 PM). Edited January 11th, 2013 by Michimo.
Princess Spectacular

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by Lapras*:
Is there really a definite way to put these all together with such little evidence? I guess it's kind of like Zelda's screwy timeline, though in a different way for me I guess.
THANK THE GODDESSES FOR HYRULE HISTORIA THE ZELDA TIMELINE THEORIES. NEVER AGAIN OH GOSH.

Um, besides the connections stated between Gen. I and Gen. II, and the Gen. V games, there are some big hints that DPPt happens at the same time as Gen. II events, three years after Gen. I events. (And possibly the RSE events as well, but that has been summed up as ambiguous placement because Pokemon logic.)

Quote originally posted by C Payne:
Are you talking about the area where he walks up to what looks like a desert? I thought the exact same thing because it reminded me of something similar to Realgam Tower, just a big building out in the middle of nowhere.
Yes that is the exact area I'm talking about, kinda dessert like with creepy white sky towers of UFO technology... LOOKS LIKE ORRE TO ME.

Actually, I went back and watched the trailer again, taking a closer look and it seems like the region is based off of Europe, so there might be some history about everything Pokemon in general.