View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2013 (09:18 AM). Edited January 12th, 2013 by Superfox.
Superfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
So as you know, Black and White lacked water types throughout the game, while Diamond and Pearl lacked fire-types (that both introduced in their generations). What would you like to see more of in this generation? Considering what you've seen of the region so far, what types do you think might rise in usage, or what typings desperately need more Pokemon for? Discuss your thoughts!
I don't think Generation 5 lacked Water types as much you think. There were still a bunch that you could choose from for your team. In generation 4 on the the other hand, you pretty much had to pick Chimchar as your starter because it and its evolutions were the only gettable, non-legendary fire-types introduced in Generation 4.

We need more Fire, Ice, Dragon, and Ghost types. Although, I sort of like that those last two are so rare. It sort of reflects their status as being valued/revered/feared. I guess you could say the same thing for fire types as their rarity is supposed to reflect the actual rarity of fire in nature.

An ice type that isn't so weak defensively. This is why I'm advocating an Ice/Fighting type.

My Friend Safari type is Flying, with Fearow and Swanna.