View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Chaos Fork
So I heard you liek Mudkipz

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
Lol why would xerneas n yveltal be d evil pkmns? Legendaries are supposed to protect their region.. Nt to harm trainers
Maybe they're controlled by the villan team?
Or instead they need to be captured to finish the main story, like reshiram and zekrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
It's not really written in stone on the roles of legendary pokemon until we actually get to know them~

Remember Mewtwo? It hated humans because he thought that they were weak and selfish beings only interested in power and wealth; and it also despised the Pokémon who served humans. Whiiiich was kinda apparent on The First Pokemon Movie where he tried to capture every one of the trainer's pokemon. D=

Well, true, no pokemon are truly 'evil', but they would still have a 'lack of goodness'. I don't strike Xerneas and Yveltal as 'bad pokemon' too because they can still 'salvage' or represent and protect the isolated region of Gen 6 in their own way, but, still, the jury's still out on that one.
Fact: pokemon don't no how to use money ( meaning they can't be wealthy )

My NEW black 2 FC: 0347-8844-0065

Last edited by Chaos Fork; January 12th, 2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.