View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Vader
League Champion

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Vader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelario27 View Post
Listen people. Criminals will go to great lengths to commit crimes. By "people," what the guy means is people who come and try to disarm him. He's not crazy; he really is defending our rights. I agree with him, though I won't necessarily take part: there will be war. And it's not even really defending our rights, per se, it's defending our right to defend ourselves. Take a look at places like Britain and Sweden. In those places, you can't have guns and you can have guns under license, respectively, but you are expressly banned from defending yourself. If a robber or murderer comes into your house to rob or murder you, you have to let them do it. Even if the cops hear about it, they don't do anything about it. That happened there because of people like you, and that is what America will with little doubt come to if gun control laws are passed.
Uhh, no. If you threaten to kill people over reasonable gun control (that hasn't even happened yet) then I question your sanity. It's not even about rights.