View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
@miss doronjo - the legendaries of kanto were articuno,moltres and zapdos but mewtwo never represented as d region's legendary pkmn to support or protect kanto cuz it was man made(one of 5 pkmns dat lord arceus didnt make) and giovanni used mew2 to conquer d world.. Even if mewtwo is the strongest pkmn after lord arceus, still i never call it a legendary
Well first, Mewtwo has been classified as a legendary pokemon by Nintendo. And no, I never said it was made to represent Kanto; Giovanni used the pokemon for evil, but when Mewtwo escaped, he developed his own hatred for humans.

But look - my point is that it's not really set in stone on a role of a legendary pokemon until we get to know it. You can't really just say legendary pokemon are supposed to protect a region and not despise trainers until we know what it represents, or what it's own 'will' is. So, the jury is still out on the newest two legendary pokemon. D= I'm not calling them 'evil', I'm just saying they might lack 'goodness'.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie

Last edited by Miss Doronjo; January 12th, 2013 at 06:41 PM.