View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2013 (09:48 AM).
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by Moridin:
I want a trainer to "reactivate" when you leave and reenter an area, but have not found a way to actually make a trainer challenge you a second time. This is not a VS. Seeker rematch, nor someone you speak to. I simply want the trainer to act as if you had not defeated them the first time, seeing and challenging you as usual.

Unfortunately, I don't know what offset the flag for this is at: the trainerbattle command handles this automatically.

Does anyone know how to do this?
Okay, just make a level script that has this in it:

setrainerflag 0x(trainer #)

Now, everytime you enter the map, it should set the flag and allow you to battle them. Trainers have their own set of flags and it is simply just their number.

I know what you're thinking, shouldn't the flag be clear to battle? Just for anyone seeing this, trainer flags work oposite of regular flags. I saw a post once that explained why, and it's not really backwards, but I can't remember exactly how he put it. So, it's easiest just to remember it as backwards.

Paired with Simba