Thread: The Hobo Stand
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2013 (04:43 PM). Edited January 13th, 2013 by bobandbill.
I'M AN ANGRY SCIENTIST!!
Super Moderator
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
Quote originally posted by Rainy Garden of Fire:
Oh, hello!
I haven't seen you around here...xD
I just looked at your shop and found out that you'd like a DW Tentacool (Female)?
I have one and I'd be willing to trade one for...um...ah!
That DW Anorith of yours, female as well...I'd prefer the best one, but since my DW Tentacool's gonna have random stats, maybe I'll let you decide whether you'll give me the best you've got or just randomly choose from your collection of DW Anorith.
But if you'd like, I could just keep breeding them 'till I get an outstanding one or something...
Oh, and also...how about if you'd CMT for some of my Shiny Pokemon and see whether there are some that you'd like...I'd like Chikorita, Turtwig, Totodile, Combusken and Bulbasaur.
Okay, thanks...
That's because last I was around here was back in the DPPt days, haha.

DWF Tentacool for an Anorith one is fine by me. Note my Outstanding one is only male so I'll just give you a female Jolly one (am going to breed a few more though rn so if a better one pops up that's spare I'll just trade that). I don't mind doing some more breeding of my own for better stats anyways with DW pokes.

And shiny pokes... these have my eye:
Spoiler:
#393 Piplup ♂ (level 1)
OT: Jason ♂ (Platinum, 56796/25538 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 56796/25538 end_of_the_skype_highlighting)
Naive - Torrent - 17/20/7/10/30/30 - Untrained
Pound - Surf - Cut - Waterfall

#179 Mareep ♂ (level 1)
OT: Jason ♂ (Platinum, 56796/25538 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 56796/25538 end_of_the_skype_highlighting)
Quiet - Static - 18/12/21/13/9/26 - Untrained
Tackle - *** - *** - ***

#623 Golurk ♁ (level 70)
OT: ジャンタ ♀ (White, 6171/0)
Jolly - Iron Fist - 25/25/21/17/29/13 - Untrained
Shadow Punch - Hyper Beam - Gyro Ball - Hammer Arm

#506 Lillipup ♀ (level 5)
OT: Jason ♂ (Black 2, 63408/52523 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 63408/52523 end_of_the_skype_highlighting)
Careful - Vital Spirit - 6/17/29/2/15/20 - Untrained
Leer - Tackle - Odor Sleuth - ***

#227 Skarmory ♀ (level 1)
OT: Andre ♂ (White, 22979/41885)
Bold - Keen Eye - 13/31/20/31/26/24 - Untrained
Leer - Peck - Brave Bird - Aerial Ace
So basically like for like with that, haha. Agreeable?

Quote:
Interested in your shiny zapdos and shiny spiritomb !
Check my thread for anything you wan: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294558
Interested in the Sandshrew if it has Sand Rush, otherwise not. Throh I wouldn't mind seeing more info about, as well as Cresselia (probably happy with Cresselia for Zapdos regardless, just curious =p).
Quote originally posted by masaru3:
Hi there! Good luck with your thread
I'm interested in your shiny crowned beasts. I'm willing to offer two DW females per beast. Are you interested? I have all of them, except patrat, trubbish, karrablast and boufallant.
Thanks!

I do need a Lileep (had trouble with that for quite some time)... as for another poke DWF Bagon is one I'd like. I'm afraid that's basically it for DW Pokemon I am in need of atm though. In that case it'd be your choice of Crowned Beast. (I don't believe there's any legit female DW starter Pokemon, otherwise I'd be certainly interested in those. Correct me if I am wrong on that!)
Quote originally posted by MidnightDarkrai:
Im interested in the relatively surperior beldum, dw dratini and ur latios. I have a shiny kingler or u might want a dw torkoal or a dw ariados for beldum. If u dont want does send me a pm or vm so that we can negotiate
Note I am still yet to breed those DW Dratini, so those need a bit more time. Kingler I may be interested in (more info?), the DW pokes you named I don't have much interest in however.